- You MUST use fresh lime juice, not that icky stuff in a plastic lime, if you want great flavor.
- Make it with a little twist, add about 1/2 a box of bow tie pasta and double the dressing to compensate. It makes a great pasta salad!
- Sever with tortilla chips or add them.
- This was the first time I made this dish and it was very good BUT I used too much pasta -- you can see it made a huge salad -- I think using too much pasta diluted the flavors of the beans, corn and dressing. Less is more.
- I didn't add the avocado because I couldn't get a good one.
- I didn't realize it when I was looking at the ingredients but as I was putting everything together I felt like I was making a burrito at Chipotle.