Thursday, December 5, 2013

TMI ANSWERS: KISS THE COOK!

KISS THE COOK!
1. How good of a cook are you?
I could be a much better good cook but I have a big handicap - I'm a very picky eater so I rarely like to eat the food I make and since I don't eat it, I have no clue as to how it should taste. I rely on the people I cook for to tell me how it tastes. I just follow the recipe - exactly!
2. Who taught you how to cook?
Mostly my mom. I always helped her when I was younger and she always believed that I (as a boy) should know how to cook and clean and do laundry - basically, how to take care of myself. 
3. Who does the cooking in your home?
When I had partners that I lived with, they were usually the better cook and the one more interested in doing the cooking but I've come to really enjoy cooking and the satisfaction that comes when people enjoy my food.
4. Do you cook more or eat out more?
When it's just me that I'm cooking for, I mostly eat out.
5. Are you more of a cook or dessert maker?
It would make better sense for me to be a dessert maker, and I'm good at it, because I rarely meet a dessert I don't love and would rather eat dessert than almost any main course BUT cooking is FUN! I love wielding the knife and slicing and dicing and frying things up in the pan. Desserts usually need to be precisely measured (not my forte) and timed perfectly (also not my forte.) 
6. What was your worst/funniest cooking moment? 
I know I've had many moments but I'll be damned if I can think of one.
7. What's your best dish?
My most popular is BLACK PEPER CHICKEN but I would consider my signature dish to be HOLLYWOOD TWO TONE CHEESECAKE.
8. Is revenge a dish best served cold?
No, I like it warmed up a bit. Truthfully, while I do like it when karma bites someone in the ass, I'm not into revenge. I just move on.
9. Is the best way to a man's heart truly through his stomach?
Yes, how else are you gonna fill him with alcohol and drugs?  

BONUS
Have you made whoopee in the kitchen? Which foods have you used to spice up your love life?
I can't remember any significant sexual experience in a kitchen although I'm sure I've rolled into one for a few minutes or remained coupled while grabbing some sustenance. Food and sex together never interested me although I have experimented with a few cucumbers and bananas. 

TMI Questions 
Fun, slightly embarrassing questions designed to reveal Too Much Information between you and your significant other and among you and your friends and/or family.

POST YOUR TMI ANSWERS

Post and answer the questions on your blog or tumblr page and then post the link in the comments so that others can read your answers (directions here), visit your website and get to know you too.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sean. Great interview. Your Pepper Chicken dish is definitely the bomb. Is your cheesecake posted on this blog. I wanna try it: your signature dish! Yeah!

    Cheers,
    Mark
    Treasure Trail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Mark! Yes, the recipe is posted but I've included the link for you so just click on Hollywood Two Tone Cheese Cake in the post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

CROSSPOST